• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Pipe For Sniper Mx Stockengine?

Yumae

gud am sir.. just want to ask .. what is the best pipe for sniper MX stock engine ?
i want to buy a NAMBAN or AHM pipe.. can u please help me .. tnx and godbless
safe ride T135 =)

Yumae

UP please! HELP .. Newbie here.. my SMX is 1Year and 2Months old..
want to modify it first on pipe and RS

Yumae

gsto ko sana sir eh AHM pipe.. mgnda ba un sa stock ? gsto ko maingay pero not that loud na sobra..

Paladin

Super Veteran
Nothing is better than stock pipe for stock engine. Fuel economy wise and top speed. Between your options. Namban vs AHM, AHM is the better option. Classy and neat looking with excellent rumble sound. Namban is also good but but its color fades through time.

odie_perry44

Super Veteran
i sold my yoshimura after tested it to go to pagudpod and pangasinan.now i'll try leo vince exhaust courtesy of my supplier ;)

Remie C. Apao

did you try to full throttle your 2nd gear and 3rd gear and having a bad sound on your nobi when you hit the top rpm?..im in nobi pipe and still having problem that bad sound even i change to brt cdi already..:)
actually sir i dont hear any bad sound in my nob1 pipe...maybe i did not try my 2nd gear hit the top rpm...my 2nd gear is untill 40kph in my odo then i shift to 3rd gear... now i change rcdi,r.carb,s.plug,and ignition coil my nobi sound so good...i can hear the real sound of this pipe now...~_^

carltomy

I just installed Leo Vince Cobra on my SMX, c/o Sir Odie Perry, we installed it last night in my house.

The sound was super amazing, haha, very deep and solid growls.

The effect on the performance was it make my bike feels so much lighter and nimble. have not yet tested top speed.

Looks, super unique.

Pictures to come soon.