• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Information (exciter 150 Clutch Plate Issue)

Gaslen

Help naman kung 135 bilhin ko o 150.d ako makapagdecide....nababasa ko kasi may issue sa clutch plate ba un....

tabi1

Super Veteran
Help naman kung 135 bilhin ko o 150.d ako makapagdecide....nababasa ko kasi may issue sa clutch plate ba un....
As with almost everything, especially a new model there will be minor issues. You have to remember there are thousands of bikes sold, so if you hear of a few cases of issues then it's probably not too likely it's a serious problem. In every product produced whether it be cookies or racing parts, there's not a product out there that can be 100% perfect every single day of production, the key is finding the product closest to perfect.

I would buy it, take the chance,,, if you keep second guessing yourself you will miss out on a lot of things.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
As with almost everything, especially a new model there will be minor issues. You have to remember there are thousands of bikes sold, so if you hear of a few cases of issues then it's probably not too likely it's a serious problem. In every product produced whether it be cookies or racing parts, there's not a product out there that can be 100% perfect every single day of production, the key is finding the product closest to perfect.

I would buy it, take the chance,,, if you keep second guessing yourself you will miss out on a lot of things.
like!

tabi1

Super Veteran
Mga sir .. Pwedi bang pang adventure ang sniper150mxi ? At sa rough road.??
VegaLover rode the MX for about 4 hours of nothing but rocks and mud on the way back from Baler (via bongabon) in 2014,,,,,,,,,,,,, so yes the Sniper is off road capable (to a degree) if you have the skills and determination for the task at hand. Not once did she drop the bike in the mud, water and rock mess we rode on either!!

Januar

kaya nga eh.. nakaka dismaya.. pero so far okay pa naman 150mxi ko. hard break in.. ng 500kms na kanina.. as in hard break in ginawa ko para malaman ka agad kng my problema talaga yng makina..
Bos JapSpeed c king mo bah wlang tiktik sound sa makina?sa akin kc meron tsaka pakiramdam ko hndi sya kasing smooth ng mx ko pag umandar..baka meron kayong alam kung paano ma wla yung tiktik sound sa makina..tsaka masyado mainit ang makina kahit kunting takbo lang..

Last edited:

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
Bos JapSpeed c king mo bah wlang tiktik sound sa makina?sa akin kc meron tsaka pakiramdam ko hndi sya kasing smooth ng mx ko pag umandar..baka meron kayong alam kung paano ma wla yung tiktik sound sa makina..tsaka masyado mainit ang makina kahit kunting takbo lang..
you need to re-adjust the valve clearance sir.. i heard tik2x sound around 1000kms "odometer". i changed my valve clearance from stock to .10mm intake and .15mm exhaust.
i noticed MX king engine sound is like r15. mas maingay yng (chug chug chug) ng clutch housing compared to sniper 135mx ko dati. pero ang ganda rin pakinggan parang R3. hehe

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
you need to re-adjust the valve clearance sir.. i heard tik2x sound around 1000kms "odometer". i changed my valve clearance from stock to .10mm intake and .15mm exhaust.
i noticed MX king engine sound is like r15. mas maingay yng (chug chug chug) ng clutch housing compared to sniper 135mx ko dati. pero ang ganda rin pakinggan parang R3. hehe
a conversation of a paps with lots of bike.

polokpolok

sir, is it ok to set the valve clearance even if it's out of specification (in is .10-.14 & ex is .20-.24)? my smxi (movistar) seems to have a krrrgggg sound when it reach 5k+ rpm.

MortalGod

parang pareho lang ata sa classic 2011 model to SMX ang clutch lining ni MXKING pwd sa TMX155 or sa SKYGO KING 150 if ever mangyari na ganyan.

1com

sir jap normal lang ba yung tik tik sound sa sniper 150? 600 odo palang sa akin pero may tik tik sound. ang panget kasi pakingan hehe