• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How to: SQUISHBAND your engine

DeViLsToRm

If i remove the base gasket on vixion block is it necessary to pocket valve the piston?im using s4 evo cams from faito..stage 1 lift..any advice on the setup???thanx in advance..

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
If i remove the base gasket on vixion block is it necessary to pocket valve the piston?im using s4 evo cams from faito..stage 1 lift..any advice on the setup???thanx in advance..
no idea on s4evo.
on kawahara its safe to remove the base gasket

Hi guys, c
Help me to compare btween nouvo lx135 pis (oval head) and remove bottom gasket (0.5mm)
what do you mean?

suiluj

Super Veteran
is this effective to 57mm vixion block installed in yamaha sniper mx? it is need to valve pocket when using kahawara k1 with decompin? TIA

jangbest

Any Feedback from anyone who tried to shave their vixion block ???
whats the results ???
Is it safe to shave the Vixion Block?

SaM03

Super Veteran
my block is been shave by 1.5mm and using faito low cam advance then valve pocket my piston about 2mm.

suiluj

Super Veteran
@ pres jangbest. i think doc gelo of odie perry doing this squishband. ask for it thru pres odie. im planning to do this to my bike with 57mm. but dunno how mm will be shave to my block...:cool:

Jiou de Leon

Veteran
anyone tried to remove base gasket and install s4evo cam? what's the clearance? i'm gonna try this mod for this summer because it's racing season here. :D

peepooy

Veteran
is it advisable to shave the block if your setting is advanced? coz im using faito low cam advance on my 59mm bore...TIA

AJM

Veteran
MGA MASTER CAN YOU GIVE ME THE BEST SET UP FOR HEAD ONLY WITHOUT TOUCHING THE ENGINE AND THE CYLINDER JUST THE HEAAAD! OK> THNX MASTERS AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRT HYPERBAND AND DUAL BAND AND THE PRICE ALSO. THNX :D