• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Gear Ratios

justkir

Super Veteran
Guys,

Anyone knows what is our bike gear ratios?

1st =?
2nd = ?
3rd = ?
4t = ?

Our minimum rpm 1400 right?

rooster

Super Veteran
gearing ratio:

primary drive..........2,600

1st....= 34/12..............2,833
2nd...= 30/16..............1,875
3rd....= 23/17..............1,352
4th....= 23/22..............1,045

fr sprocket 15T
rr sprocket 39T

minimum RPM is 1300 RPM

justkir

Super Veteran
thanks for the great info!

but how u calculate it? care to share?

many thanks! :D

i was wondering wat is our bike;

1. max. rpm?
2. change down rpm?
3. change up rpm?
4. max. power rpm ?

justkir

Super Veteran
yes brother, is there any problem with the worksheet? Pls advice...

my objective is to calculate the best sprocket setup...

BARUA

Super Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
Yo Barua, what you gonna do to your gear ratio setup? Is it gonna cost alot of money?
i like to change all speed gear inside gearbox,before this i just drop it to foundry then let them do all that follwing my spec. but for myLC better need to do overhaul, change all speed gear inside this modification just enough to accelerate only 1km if over the engine will overrev..setup my sprocket 14/37 with new carb. mikuni TS 125.standard carb give less power and TPS also disturbing.. piping also should change to 1.1inch from header to the end ( cutting procees need for this part i mean using standard exaust) but if ustill wanna use standard carb pilot should dreacrese to 100 0r 90 then pilot 30 or 25.5 but i can`t find suitable size for LC in here that why im using TS type :x

tsunami

Super Veteran
Yup there is not jetting from factory parts but we can make those jetting.

Modifi from any foundry. i wonder where's jetting factory in Malaysia.

anybody know.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Well nobody is replying to you tsunami so I assume nobody knows where the factory is :)

You know your gear ratio changes with your sprocket combination setup. Bigger setup = shorter ratio and vice versa.

tsunami

Super Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
Well nobody is replying to you tsunami so I assume nobody knows where the factory is :)

You know your gear ratio changes with your sprocket combination setup. Bigger setup = shorter ratio and vice versa.
Hehe they also still searching i think.

Yup you are right but in other cases its depend on your engine performal and how you ride its. Hehehe so far tq for reminding me

tsunami

Super Veteran
waaa.. last month i almost lost my front teeth coz i'm flying without wings from my Roy mayb i'm too fast that time...Hehehe

tsunami

Super Veteran
My bikes ok coz my brakes works but i'm flying likes superman after that..maybe i hit a dam hole so my bike stop and i trown away...owh my teeth

BARUA

Super Veteran
tsunami you better learn how to do braking in emergency situation or how to do late braking muhahaha..so sacry during pratices all that syllabus..