• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Classic Gearbox

docgabby

Super Veteran
4speed convert to 5speed only if use hand clutch
maybe you can show us picture that the 5 speed gearbox can fit the 4 speed crankcase. what I know is the 4 speed model has a different crankcase design compared to the 5 speed model. their bottom ends are different. unless of course they have designed a 5 speed gearbox for the 4 speed model. haven't heard or seen one.

Adiktus

maybe you can show us picture that the 5 speed gearbox can fit the 4 speed crankcase. what I know is the 4 speed model has a different crankcase design compared to the 5 speed model. their bottom ends are different. unless of course they have designed a 5 speed gearbox for the 4 speed model. haven't heard or seen one.

Same here. Hehe

Sir doc i have a question for my mx king, im using my king for long rides, my problem is about my top speed which is 124 km/h - 130km/h what should i do to increase it? Some safe modifications sir? Hehe

docgabby

Super Veteran
Same here. Hehe

Sir doc i have a question for my mx king, im using my king for long rides, my problem is about my top speed which is 124 km/h - 130km/h what should i do to increase it? Some safe modifications sir? Hehe
there are a lot of ways to make your mx faster. if you don't want to touch the internals of the engine you could go for a reprogrammed ecu and pipe.

Adiktus

there are a lot of ways to make your mx faster. if you don't want to touch the internals of the engine you could go for a reprogrammed ecu and pipe.
thank you sir.
I never found any of the gears sir for my classic im planning to buy a racing tranny, i cant find the gear ratio of faito and cms sir. Do you have any ideas?

jangbest

thank you sir.
I never found any of the gears sir for my classic im planning to buy a racing tranny, i cant find the gear ratio of faito and cms sir. Do you have any ideas?
Gearings of Yamaha Sniper Classic was very hard to find nowadays ...
for cams you can try to Sese Aguinaldo on facebook
or have a yypang cams to @odie_perry44

docgabby

Super Veteran
thank you sir.
the racing gear 1 and 2 are easy to find for the 4 speed classic. use the 32T racing gear one matched to the stock counterpart and 29T racing gear two matched also to the stock countepart. jvt, faito sell these gear one and gear two and are readily available. what is most difficult is the racing gear 3 and racing gear 4 which are custom made in indonesia..these two gears i consider a must have to combine with the gear one and gear two