• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Blackberry X Also Known As Bbx Info:

JhayBoo

Super Veteran

Research In Motion Co-CEO Jim Balsillie already confirmed that the company is working on a major update to the QNX-based
operating system
on the BlackBerry PlayBook, which we're likely to get a look at in two weeks at this year's BlackBerry DevCon. RIM's other Co-CEO Mike Lazaridis promised we'll also get a look at developer QNX BlackBerry SuperPhones at DevCon. What hasn't been made clear yet is exactly how RIM would approach the operating system branding now that we'll be looking at both a PlayBook OS and a QNX-based phone OS, which we're guessing will look mainly the same. We've been
talking
about the expected tablet update to date as BlackBerry Tablet OS v2.0 so far and well, we haven't really had a name yet for the phone version of that operating system. Until now.

We've now confirmed with multiple sources that RIM is set to unveil a new name for their QNX-based BlackBerry platform at BlackBerry DevCon this month. And the name is...BlackBerry X or BBX for short.
No, this is not BlackBerry TEN, but rather B B EX representing the coming together of BlackBerry and QNX. Developers have been waiting for the official release of the NDK for QNX, which to date has been targeted for the PlayBook, but I'm thinking with QNX
phones
on the horizon it only makes logical sense that RIM re-brand the QNX development platform and come up with a name that will work for both both tablets and phones. Beyond developing for the BBX platform, I think it really works as the consumer-facing brand of the OS as well. Apple has iOS... RIM can have BBX.

When QNX-based BlackBerry
Smartphones
hit the market RIM is going to need a way to clearly differentiate to consumers that these BlackBerry SuperPhones are unlike any BlackBerry Smartphones made to date, and being able to market them as running on the all-new BBX OS sounds good to me.

I'm sure we'll see the next week or two get dominated with iPhone news following Apple's event on Tuesday, but I'm thinking with this news that BlackBerry DevCon is starting to shape to be a good one. If you haven't registered yet, it might the time to do so. And of course the CrackBerry Team will be on hand reporting back with all the news.

Richardbance

High-quality, and most importantly, free wallpapers on your desktop. At near downloading pictures in search your desktop, you can be sure that they will-power heed your expectations.
Thanks to additional features of the put, such as: automatic cropping of images and manual trimming, you can definitively catch sight of a wall saver exchange for any monitor or display. You can also download wallpapers at near color, pre-sorting them aside your desired or just your favorite shade.
Moment again entering the site, you settle upon tourney chic, G-Dragon Wallpapers, because we are constantly working to bourgeon their hundred and dependable updating of sections. The most favoured of the sections are: girls, cars, temperament, graphics.
We set up created this position in array to make easy the search representing wallpapers all the way through the network and write decorating your desktop easier and more interesting. And we inclination be glad, your comments, voting in the rating and participation in the life of the milieu, because it will greatly clarify the search because wallpapers for the next narcotic addict, who will also look in support of excellent, new, high-quality wallpaper on the desktop.
Download the XXXTentacion Wallpapers in search free and persevere the updates. Should prefer to a good and enjoyable however!

BBOFub

Though I prefer Marvel I do read some DC, Smallville Season 11, Batman Beyond, Dial H and Before Watchmen.I also enjoy their animated stuff, Young Justice, Batman Beyond, JLA and JLU as well as Smallville seasons 1-10 grace my DVD shelf.