• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

2nd Luzon Unity Ride, February, 20,21 2016 Goes To Real Quezon "baywatch"

tabi1

Super Veteran
thanks pres. @raven , contribution po ng buong esc family yung logo and banner pres. @jangbest ... ahmmm.. kung meron patch or sticker pahinge ako ha! :D tsaka tshirt na din.. salamat ng marami! :D
No way little brother, you got to come along if you want patches or T-shirts.................the only "EXCUSED" excuse is if you are out of country or dead and i dont think either so you better ride that blue sniper like the police are chasing you, :censored:

tabi1

Super Veteran
Make sure we get lots of pictures from this great get together and post since I can't make it this year!! I will be there in "spirit", you all ride safe and enjoy the ride to the fullest!!

tabi1

Super Veteran
So who is riding from the furthest distance to be a part of this ride?

I know our Baguio Brothers are coming, anybody further away then that?

Last edited:

Sidro

Super Veteran
( I have )NO comment so far for this ride......................................... Amfness!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: ,,

tabi1

Super Veteran
( I have )NO comment so far for this ride......................................... Amfness!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: ,,
LOL, now now, you boys from the South need to show the boys from the North a good time this weekend!! Any specialty food items from the Quezon province?

Sidro

Super Veteran
LOL, now now, you boys from the South need to show the boys from the North a good time this weekend!! Any specialty food items from the Quezon province?
hhhm, dont have much idea about the fud items in quezon. But one thing for sure southern boys won't let you down northern guys. hehehe,, although I will miss this 2nd unity ride..:(:(
I hate myself!. hahaha

tabi1

Super Veteran
Ok,,,, its the big day, hope the ride there was safe and the event is full of lots of fun for all who were able to attend.

Post pictures for all of us miles away from the good times and friendship with our fellow riders !!

tabi1

Super Veteran
Where's the pics guys, and what was the total count for this years ride? I think last year was 327 if i remember correctly?